The Property lies within the prolific Quesnel terrane, located approximately 30 kilometers north of Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada.
- The Property is considered prospective for gold and has seen historical exploration beginning in the 1960's with the largest percentage of work completed in the mid to late 1980's.
- Historical drill intercepts on the Property include 38.13 grams per tonne gold over 0.9 metres (drill hole P-87-29, ARIS 17309) and 6.87 grams per tonne gold over 4.5 metres at the bottom of the one of the deepest holes ending at 94.5 metres (drill hole P-87-41, ARIS 17309).
- Additional historical drilling and trenching on the Property also encountered highly anomalous gold values.
Aspen Project – Early stage gold project
- Phase 1: Complete detailed compilation and modeling program to better define the areas which have not been adequately followed and have only been tested with shallow (
- Phase 2: Complete Induced Polarization (IP) geophysics and ground work to delineate mineralized structures.
- Phase 3: Drill targets with corresponding IP and geochemical signatures.